Cultural Tour 7 Days / 6 Nights.
ROUTE : AIRPORT – ANURADHAPURA – POLONNARUWA –SIGIRIYA – DAMBULLA – KANDY –NUWARA ELIYA- ELLA – YALA – GALLE – BENTOTA-COLOMBO – AIRPORT
Day 1 : AIRPORT – ARRIVAL – ANURADHAPURA.
- Arrive to Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport .You will be greeted by your “SHA’ chauffeur guide.
- Proceed to Anuradhapura and Visit the World heritage site.
- Visit the Museum, Sri Maha Bodhi, Ruvanweliseya, Jethavanarama (World Largest Bricks Building), Abayagiriya, Moonstone and etc…
- Check in to the hotel .
- Overnight stay at Anuradhapura.
Day 2 : ANURADHAPURA – POLONNARUWA –DAMBULLA.
- Breakfast at the hotel and proceed Polonnaruwa and visit the Cultural sites.
- Polonnaruwa was the capital of Sri Lanka from the 11th to the 13th century AD.
- Visit the Museum, Royal Palace, Statue of King, Gal Viharaya Statue.
- Evening Visit the citadel of Sigiriya Rock.
- Overnight stay at Sigiriya Hotel.
Day 3 : DAMBULLA – KANDY.
- Breakfast at the Hotel and travel to Kandy.
- En-route visit the Dambulla Golden rock cave temple.
- Golden Rock is a cave temple which dates back to the 1st Century BC. The caves house the largest collection of Buddha statues in one place.
- Then Proceed to Kandy and en-route visit the Matale Herbal spice garden.
- View a Kandy cultural Dance show with fire walking in evening.
- Then visit the Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Overnight stay at Kandy.
Day 4 : KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA.
- Breakfast at the hotel and travel to Nuwara Eliya.
- En-route visit the Ramboda Hanumaan Temple.
- Then visit the Ramboda Waterfall.
- Visit Tea Factory and Tea Plantation.
- Visit Hakgala Botanical Garden.
- Visit Seetha Amman Temple and Gregory Lake.
- Check in to the hotel and leisure.
- Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya.
Day 5 : NUWARA ELIYA – YALA .
- Breakfast at the Hotel and travel to Yala.
- En-route visit the Ella Gap and Ravana Waterfall.
- Check in to the Yala hotel and afternoon you will have a Safari at Yala National Park.
- Visit spotted leopard, Elephant, Peacock, Birds, Pig, dears and many more animals.
- Overnight stay at Yala.
Day 6 : YALA – BENTOTA.
- Breakfast at the hotel and travel to Bentota for beach stay.
- En-route visit the Turtle Hatchery and Stick fishermen.
- Then visit the Galle Dutch Fort.
- Overnight stay at Bentota.
Day 7 :BENTOTA – COLOMBO – AIR PORT.
- Breakfast at the hotel and travel to Colombo.
- En-route you will have a Boat Safari at Balapitiya Madu River.
- Then you will have a city tour in Colombo, visit the Tourist attractions in Colombo.
- Gangarama Temple, Old Parliament, Viharamahadevi Park, Galle Face Green ,Indipendent square, BMICH.
- Then proceed to the Colombo Airport on time for the departure flight
Note :- The itinerary is open to suggestions and hotel upgrades or downgrades are available.
- Meet, Welcome and assist on arrival at the airport and assist on departure to airport
- Accommodations sharing double
- Meals on half board basis breakfast & Dinner
- Air-conditioned private transport
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Government tax and service charge
Tour does not Include
- Entrance fees at Locations (as per sightseeing mentioned above)
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, tipping,etc
- Alcoholic and non Alcoholic beverages at all hotels
- Minerals water and other beverages
- Any supplement not mentioned above
- Any items specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
The rates are not published for this tour as it could vary according to no of persons and hotels to be included. Please go ahead and click on the “Send Request” button below to make a request.
We will respond at the very earliest with all relevant details.